Sunday, 6 September 2026

Returning to myself


I come back like dawn after a long,

quiet night,

softened by silence,

carrying the hush of all the days that shaped me.

For a while, I was only listening —

to the ache, 

to the stillness,

to the small, 

almost forgotten voice inside me

asking to be found again.

And then, slowly,

like sunlight learning the shape of a window,

hope returned.

Self-love returned.

Peace returned.

Not all at once,

but gently,

as if my heart itself had remembered

how to bloom.

Now I choose the tender things —

the warmth of a kind moment,

the grace of an unhurried breath,

the quiet joy hidden in ordinary hours.

I choose to live with open hands,

to welcome each moment

as though it were a gift meant just for me.

This is my soft beginning again.

A return not only to words,

but to wonder.

To healing.

To the beautiful, imperfect rhythm of life.

So here I am —

back with hope in my heart,

self-love in my soul,

peace in my steps,

and gratitude for every moment

that led me home.


By,

Shaina...


No comments:

Post a Comment